Any New Additions?

PhoenixFyre

Arachnomom
Arachnosupporter +
No picture yet, but I got in my C. versicolor today from Microwilderness.
.5" and so pretty!
She (yes I know...get over it...lol!) is now busy webbing up her enclosure!

Oddly enough, I didn't think that she was going to be doing that so soon! I heard it may take a while for them to start webbing so yes, I'm a bit surprised. :happy:

Happy Birthday to me! hahahaha :rofl:

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Recently, I've added an immature male Phormingochilus sp Sabah Blue to grow out for my two mature females. I also received a shipment today of 0.0.2 Phormingochilus pennellhewlettorum for a future breeding project and 0.0.3 each of Tapinauchenius rasti, Tapinauchenius sanctivincenti, and Tapinauchenius violaceus. Unpacking nine Tapi slings out of a 85°F box was an experience. They all had their wheels on lol.

Cemykay

Arachnosquire
0.0.2 Euathlus manicata 2fh (Finally a Euathlus species)
0.0.1 Hapalopus sp 'Bolivar' 1fh (Never heard of that species before)
0.1 Grammostola pulchripes (Got a female for 25€ and i really wanted to have this species)

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
0.1 H.pulchripes, adult (My first adult female, exciting)
0.0.1 (suspect 0.1) C.cyaneopubescens 1" sling!

_MG_0018.jpg 2222.jpg

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
5 Citharognathus tongmianensis formerly Ornithoctoninae sp. vendula

Just waiting for my schedule to get cleared so I can pick them up

arthurliuyz

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter +
Citharognathus tongmianensis formerly Ornithoctoninae sp. vendula
Is is confirmed that they are the same species? I've heard there is some debate whether Ornithoctoninae sp. vendula are actually Citharognathus tongmianensis and not an undescribed species.

BTW Congrats for the new additions ;)

Marcostaco

Arachnobaron
Is is confirmed that they are the same species? I've heard there is some debate whether Ornithoctoninae sp. vendula are actually Citharognathus tongmianensis and not an undescribed species.

BTW Congrats for the new additions ;)
Tongmianensis was sp. vendula

WhiteMoss

Arachnosquire
B. Boehmi
B. Emilia
B. Hamorii
T. Epicuraneum ×2
L. Parahybana (freebie)
C. Cyaneopubescens (so excited 🥳)

All slings arriving this Wednesday
Stokes for all obviously, but really stoked for the gbb lol

vounti

Arachnoknight
Today I made a big big deal !

Just bought 1 Phormingochilus sp. rufus, 1 C. darlingi and 6 Hogna schimtzi (4 gravid females, 2 MM) for 40 euros

The tarantulas are, from what he said, females. They're about 5 inches DLS. Can't wait to see them hunting

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
So, much to my SO's dismay.....the collection went from 20>37.

A gent local to me wanted to get rid of almost his entire sling collection for free!! 20 slings in total and not many of them in enclosures providing good environments (arboreals with no vertical options, swamps, deserts, lacking substrate).
Discovered 2 that had passed on (claimed to have been checked within the last 24 hrs though I doubt it) and a further 1 looks to have escaped out the ridiculously sized air holes (1cm sling could literally walk out without touching the sides).

A lot of them being single specimens of species that I wanted to pick up at some point, I couldn't say no but did offer a contribution to them (still an absolute bargain). Some will be with me until they put on some decent size and then will be looking for new addresses :)

H. mac (duplicate, likely to go to my friend) - C. darlingi - C marshalli x2 (1 likely going to friend) - H. gigas - H. longipes - M. balfouri - P. pulcher - O. aureotibialis - N. chromatus (duplicate, hopefully male for my young lass) - P. cambridgei - G. pulchripes - L. parahynbana (duplicate, keeping) - T. vagans - T. khalenbergi - T. albo x2 (triplicate, hopefully a male or two for my young female)

All in all, I'm a happy T keeper :D
No more I've promised.
*Scottish Invert Show excitement intensifies*

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Yesterday's editions
Ephebopus murinus af " La Muerte" unfortunately no pic of her yet she's shy.
Homoeomma sp blue Peru 2 af "Ham n cheese" in premoult bless her 20220703_124858.jpg
Aphonopelma moderatum af "Rio" 20220703_092608.jpg
My first phormictopus auratus sling n buried so no pic or name yet unfortunately.
And last but not least 2 Carabiner versicolor slings my SO bred himself Drilly and Socket (my son named them 🤣) 20220703_125303.jpg 20220703_092810.jpg

TattingTarantula

Arachnopeon
Bf drove to my first ever exotic pet expo with me and I got an unholy amount of spoods.
Also my first old worlds since I finally picked up the courage to keep them.

2 Phidippus Regius (White Bahama & Apalachicola), too small for pictured yet.
6 Monocentropus Balfouri Slings (early birthday present! I hope they'll do well, currently only come out when it's dark)
Harpactire Pulchripes
Avicularia Avicularia (sadly has a little lump on her abdomen, I didn't see when we bought her. Hope she'll be fine)
Pterinochilus Murinus
Aphonopelma Seemanni

Needless to say I love them already and they are doing great at webbing up their place and/or exploring.

photo_2022-07-03_21-17-05.jpg photo_2022-07-03_21-17-06.jpg photo_2022-07-03_21-17-07.jpg photo_2022-07-03_21-17-18.jpg photo_2022-07-03_22-15-56.jpg