Any ideas????

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok my boa (betty) has went into a shed a couple of days ago. I looked at her this morning and her eyes are cleared up but, there's not one piece of skin in her cage? :? Then I tried to pick her up and she got krazy with me, she started hissing and she even opened her mouth to bite. However she's not shedding she's the nicest thing around but when she's shedding watch out. My conclusion is she's acting like she's in a shed but her eyes are clear and there's no pieces of skin in her cage? :? I just can't figure it out.

Sam,

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The eyes clear up right before a shed (That's if she was opaque to begin with). Keep the humidity high abd let her be.
Mike

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You hit it right on the money Lasiodora, she shed just a couple hours ago. :D ;P Time for some pictures!!!!! :cool:

Sam,

siucfi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey thanks, I had the exact same thing happen with my central american the other day, his eyes have cleared up but no skin. On that note I will give him some more time and hope to see a shed.

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
BigSam said:
You hit it right on the money Lasiodora, she shed just a couple hours ago. :D ;P Time for some pictures!!!!! :cool:

Sam,
Glad to hear dude. Looking foward to the pics.
Mike

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm having some troubles posting the pics so I'll post some tomorrow, but for right now this is all I have,

Sam,

Attachments