Any DFW arachnofiends going to the show tomorrow?

Case

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This may belong in the watering hole, but I wasn't sure. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place.
I'm driving up to DFW tomorrow to go to my first reptile show and try to get some T's. I was curious as to whether or not any fellow ArachnoChatters are going to be there.

Case

Gregg1LE

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Where is this show at? I'm in Cedar Hill, just south of Dallas:D

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The show is at the Knights Inn Hotel 700 E Lamar off of Collins & I-30 in Arlington.

Safetypinup will be there from e-spiderworld :D & she will have Ts. Sometimes there are a few others with only a couple of Ts but safetypinup will be the big one & she will bring some cool Ts. She did last time. She knows a LOT about spiders & will gladly talk with you regarding T info n' stuff.

I am going there on Sunday as I can't make it on Saturday.
Ohhhh....almost forgot......it's Saturday & Sunday May 17 & 18th...... from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.

Case

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got back. Had a good time, got some cool spiders, and enjoyed meeting and talking with safetypinup (though I didn't know until I just read BethTex's message that that is her nick or that she posts here). She had lots of cool spiders and as BethTex said was very friendly and knowledgeable. There were a few other vendors there with a few tarantulas, but she was the only one with more than a few. And she had some good ones. It was great to see in person many of the spiders that until today I'd only seen pictures of.
You ought to go over there if you get a chance Gregg1LE. It's in Arlington just north of I-30 on Lamar. It's at 700 East Lamar. From I-30, either the Collins or Cooper St. exit will put you real close.
I got a B. auratum, a B. smithi, a C. cyaneopubescens, 2 P. muriunus, and a Cyclosternum fasciatum (sp?). I was like a kid in a candy store.

Case