Any Canadian Pedekeepers???

OrdoMallus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am personally lucky, one of my LPS' always has about 10 different species of tarantulas and usually 4 species of scorpions or more, however I think it may be a store policy not to carry centipedes.
Not to say that the LPS don't carry T's but they seem to always have the exact same stuff. Almost always G. Rosea, P. Murinus, H. Lividum or sometimes H. Longipes. G. Pulcher now and then, and A. Avic. And then a couple flat rocks or emperor scorpions and that's about all that's ever seen. From time to time they have trapdoor spiders too. But everything is extremely overpriced and not greatly taken care of so its hard to want to buy anything from any of them.

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree that most shops only carry the basics. The one I frequent the most right now has Cyriocosmus ritae, Brachpelma auratum, Aphonopelma species new river, P. lugardi, A. geniculata, among others. Also about 5 different species of scorpions currently, while the prices are crazy high, it is still nice that they have a half decent selection.

Moroes

Arachnopeon
I wish I could keep pedes, but they're illegal in Ottawa.
I’m sure the giant American millipede is ok or any other native species. Don’t see any reason why Ottawa would be any different.