any advice on picking a pokie?

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
right now i have one pokie and its a adult p. fasciata. shes verry cool and i would like to start looking into another member of this genis. so Far i realy like the p.ornata and the P rufilata and the P. pederseni are realy nice looking too. any opinions on the three that i picked and what is it about them that you like?... im totaly undecided about it and realy cant make up my mind.

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have the ornata and the rufilata and considering color and price, I really like the ornata. Suttle hughs of green with some bright yellow markings. Very nice contrast. I'm partial to green anyway. Ornata is my vote.

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ya its the green that gets me but it seems like the redslate stands out a little more... then again theres price to consider... EHHHH ya i think i might be leaning a bit for the ornata..

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Take a look at the green and yellow with the red hairs. This is a young one but I just think they are soooo pretty.

tony77tony77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if I were you I would save my money and get a P. subfusca. They are most prettiest Pokies in my opinion. My P. subfusca is my fav. out of all my pokies.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Subfusca is one of my favs also. But i think the three prettiest are Ornata, Subfusca, Metallica. Considering price, for a first one I would go Ornata, then look at the higher end ones if you want to get more later on.

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just get the one you think you'll really like best. Chances are you'll eventually end up owning all of them one day anyways.

Iggy

Arachnopeon
Just get the one you think you'll really like best. Chances are you'll eventually end up owning all of them one day anyways.
Exactly! I said I would stick with one and got a P. rufilata. Since then I have been rapidly trying to get them all. Pokies are great.

TarantulaLV

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't rule out the P. Perderseni :clap: and others that have white/ black ventral startle bands. They are gorgeous in their own right. I'm also curious as to why P. Regalis is not on your list as this is surely among the most spectacular IMO. Low price does not negate beauty!! Good Luck! :)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dey all very pretty, I cant pick jes one
u end up gettin all :}

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Id say go with a P.ornata. I believe they are the most gorgeous pokies. Not couting metallica of course.

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the regalis is verry prity but one of my best friends has a adult female i get to see all the time and im trying to get some stuff he dosent have.. I dont know if any of you know Tabbie Norton but i just talked to her a little bit ago and i think im going to get one of her 4" female ornatas.. im exited!!!!!

ill post pictures as soon as i get her.

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i love my ornata too and would recommend getting one.

temperament, size and markings wise, its my favorite pokie (although i only have a regalis, rufilata and miranda aside from the ornata and wouldnt really be able to comment on the other species i do not have).

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For some reason P formosa is the unsung hero of Pokes. IMO they rival any as far as good looks are concerned even P subfusca