ANTHIA OMOPLATTA

RIX98

Arachnopeon
Hi, I’ll keep this short , so basically my anthia omoplatta predatory beetles have managed to breed successfully, i now have around 7 larvae running around and I’m not sure what to feed them and I don’t know any of the other basics because there’s no info out there , I know ants could be a very good idea but if anyone can help with the info I would be very greatful , oh and I have separated them from the adults and put all larva in a 32 oz deli cup with around 4 inches of sand and soil

Attachments

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
That's so cool, congrats! FYI, 2nd instar larvae become immobile and you'll basically need to stuff food in their faces for them to find them. I'd also probably isolate each larvae if I were you.

RIX98

Arachnopeon
That's so cool, congrats! FYI, 2nd instar larvae become immobile and you'll basically need to stuff food in their faces for them to find them. I'd also probably isolate each larvae if I were you.
thanks for commenting with really helpful information , I’m so glad someone has knowledge about these , that’s so strange that they’re immobile on 2nd instar how long do they typically take to moult if you know , thanks