Another pokie joins my club!

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There was a big arachnid-insect fair today, and I picked up my 3rd pokie, the P. ornata (1"). So many beautiful, nice-priced tarantula's there, but unfortunately my wallet was almost empty... Also bought a real nice looking rosea red phase (adult female, about 5") , this one was intended to go to my school as a display specimen, but as soon as I opened the box I got a nice threat display, so it looks like the rosea I already had (a sweetheart) is going to school, and I'm keeping the psycho rose...:rolleyes:

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey PetiteGreenEyes !!!

:} Did you say you have a P.ornata as well? I recently received a one inch sling from Swifty - you say that they grow rapidly? good, good...I love it when a tarantula has a fast growth rate..this P.ornata sling almost got away from me while I was unpacking her...she ran all over my arm and then took a flying arboreal leap across my room where I managed to recapture her...heh heh heh...I was cussing and sweating and tore my whole bedroom up chasing her...those Pokies are darn fast !!!!!!!!!

=D The Spider Hunter