Another infamous rosie Q

Snowball

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know they're right crazy in the head to start (rosies that is) but I was wondering about something that may be something normal. Is it regular for rosies to web up their hide (mine dug a bit of a burrow under some wood and rocks) every night theres more and more webbing around the hide...it's not extensive-thick webbing like arboreals or OBT's but..every night she puts some more out there...is she getting ready to molt? Is this a regular rosie pre-molt thing to do? (she just ate a big meal 2 days ago) She's almost piling more and more substrate around the entrances *She made a back door, kinda cute*....the odd thing is that she's doing it little by little every night..taking painstakingly long to do it. lol....

chilean

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My rosie is doing similar. She had dug a tunnel under her log, now she is cleaning out her clay pot, and a couple of days now she's been webbing herself in it. Every so often she'll rip open her web and go for a short stroll in her terrarium then goes back inside and webs the opening shut. I am guessing that she is going to molt soo, her abdomen is big, it's getting darker, it's getting bald spots... I can't wait til she molts.
Just to say, I think it's normal...