Another classic craigs list add

Lolita

Arachnoknight
i wonder what kind of T it is sounds like it might be a brachy

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They probably bought it in Alaska or from there. And $40 for a female well supposed female T with whole setup thats not bad. Lol only thing is what species is it, sounds like a obt or brachy or who knows what else. I wonder what its been bred with??

Lolita

Arachnoknight
They probably bought it in Alaska or from there. And $40 for a female well supposed female T with whole setup thats not bad. Lol only thing is what species is it, sounds like a obt or brachy or who knows what else. I wonder what its been bred with??
i thought obt's were completely orange? i've never seen one in person but the ad said black and orange so idk too bad they didn't post a pic

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was also thinking they might be trying to describe an OBT and replied to the add to try and find out what it was,besides they were about ten minutes away. Never received a reply but the add is still posted.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
rofl i didn't know tarantulas spit hair XD i suppose they kick venom then too lolz but I would like to know what T it is ^.^ and OBT has orange and black, there is a small amount of black though

Last edited: