another ATS Conference thread...

Are you going to the ATS Conference in Carlsbad this June?

• Yes, of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world?

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Ewww no! Bugs are gross.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I WISH

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yep, the little monster and I are going. I'm hoping to swing west first and see Atrax and Kug on the way. I've got to get a trailer for all the wine I'm bringing for Holley.

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
I've got to get a trailer for all the wine I'm bringing for Holley.
Why, she needs more corks? ;)

kellygirl

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
Originally posted by Philth
I want to go so bad, but i dont have a credit card to rent a car. I live in new york and would have to fly there then rent a car from el paso. Dose anybody know a way to get there by public transportation? I cant rent a car cuase they need a credit card. every year when i read about it im sorry i wasnt there.
here, use my credit card! the number is--

hey, wait a sec--you almost had me, philth, you sneaky fox, you!

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm currently buttering up the significant others to see if one of them will take Miranda and I to the conference. We'll see how well that works. :D

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: OH YEAH!

Originally posted by Immortal_sin
oh yes, we are definately going again, last year was a total blast!
We flew into El Paso, and NO, there is NO public transportation unfortunately. It's 31/2 hours of hot dry BORING driving. I think we are flying into Albuquerque this time, but it depends on ticket prices.
Holley,
Be prepared for a 6 to 7 hour drive to Carlsbad from Albuquerque. I'm hoping to go to the ATS conference. I'm going to be driving out from San Diego. I'll be making a few stops to look for herps and meet up with other herping buddies in Arizona and New Mexico. It should be a blast.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
here, use my credit card! the number is--
haha I wasnt trying to rip anyone off. But i do need to find someone to travel with????? anyone?