Anole vs Blondi

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
bonesmama said:
What a beautiful,velvety-soft looking T! Can I ask a Q? If you're gonna feed Anoles, or an Anole once in awhile, what would your feeding schedule be? In my collection I have a fast-growing L. parahybana and an adult G. rosea (who never eats :wall: )and want to introduce new prey . I haven't come to terms with feeding them mammals so I was thinking about lizards....my choice of prey items around here is very limited, and I don't have enough T's to order bulk or breed anything( the old man won't let me have roaches......) Fangx!!
Actually they didnt have any pinkies in so we bought an anole instead. Usually its a pinkie every other week with approximately a dozen large crics in between.
I feel your pain on the roaches, the wifey wont let me have roaches either.
:mad:

Becky Wheeler

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW, I have a 3 anda half inche blondi and I can't wait for it to grow to that size! How old is she? mines about 8 months old.

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW! That's a well fed T! Most of my adults haven't eaten that much all year....then again, I hav'nt even SEEN 2 of them this year-lol!

rgfx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
vertibrate feeders

Am i right in thinking its illegal to use live vertibrates as pet food in britain?

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah he has a ravenous hunger when hes not in premolt, guess hes makin up for the six week fasting. Do'nt know if its illegall in Britian or not? :?