An Amazing plan!!! (Not really)

KenTheOtherBugGuy

Arachnosquire
Hi guys:robot:,

So, I come to think that... What would happen if tarantulas were to drink up blood... We're not going to use our blood... OUR PET'S BLOOD!!!l ;)

:astonished::zombie:..No, wait, hear me out!!! Let's say your pet has fleas, oooh, see where this is going? The fleas gets filled by your pet then feed it to the T. What do you think??:embarrassed: Will the 2 fanger have an extra fang because you know...BLOOD!!! ;)

I don't know what I'm talking about, haha. By the way, my LP (Chopper) sling .75in is going through premolt! WOO!!! And my G. Rosea (Noodles) is big and well. I wish you can sex a sling... Anyways, how's your T(s)?:cat::cat:

ps. sorry for the random post... I'm currently at my friends house and she got called by her mother and I hear yelling... I'm about to talk to her.. ooh.

Thanks for your time!
Ken

Lucashank

Arachnosquire

So, I come to think that... What would happen if tarantulas were to drink up blood... We're not going to use our blood... OUR PET'S BLOOD!!!l ;)

:astonished::zombie:..No, wait, hear me out!!! Let's say your pet has fleas, oooh, see where this is going? The fleas gets filled by your pet then feed it to the T. What do you think??:embarrassed: Will the 2 fanger have an extra fang because you know...BLOOD!!! ;)

I don't know what I'm talking about, haha. By the way, my LP (Chopper) sling .75in is going through premolt! WOO!!! And my G. Rosea (Noodles) is big and well. I wish you can sex a sling... Anyways, how's your T(s)?:cat::cat:

ps. sorry for the random post... I'm currently at my friends house and she got called by her mother and I hear yelling... I'm about to talk to her.. ooh.

Thanks for your time!
Ken
Or what about ticks and leeches? Those would be a lot easier to control, and for you tarantula to eat. And with either of those, you could use your own blood, rather than your poor pets ;)

KenTheOtherBugGuy

Arachnosquire
One of the best thing I've read so far, my man. Award.jpg
Haha, but, would you valid this plan that someTHING might happen to the T..>.<
Or what about ticks and leeches? Those would be a lot easier to control, and for you tarantula to eat. And with either of those, you could use your own blood, rather than your poor pets ;)
Oh my... THAT'S IT!!! LEECHES!!! Your own blood, yeah... That should create a bond between you and the T... lolol Oooohhh!! WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING BOYS!!! :smug::smug:

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
As if the tarantula doesnt have the reputation of being scary already, you want it to be a vampire too?haha.

clive 82

Arachnoknight

Thanks for your time!
Ken
WHAT?!