Amazon Tailess Whipscorpion Heterophrynus batesii

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Baby Heterophrynus batesii, unlike Tanzanian Tailess Whips, these guys do not hug the sides of their environment, their legs protrude out like a crane.

N-Joy
Art

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Amblypygi- Phrynidae

Awesome pic, and species. The Phrynidae family is one of the most interesting Amblypygi families. Particularly the Acanthophrynus, which contain the worlds largest species.

Alex S.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

ok where can i get some of these please, anyone here buy any?, thanks--Jeff

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Am I blind, or do those guys just have 2 eyes?

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
probably have smaller ones located in different areas making it hard to see from that picture and or yes its only got two eyes lmao

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Giant Tailess

The animal pictured is a 1 inch baby. The baby has grown to a 4inch juvie. As adults, their pedipalps can reach 8 inches across (males). Current breeding projects are underway and we hope to have more babies soon.

N-Joy
Art

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thats awesome art, ii hope you get a bunch! wow i can't wait until these are availible again, very cool looking whipscorp

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
are they also arboreal they are beutiful i want one more than a cambridge.whats their lifespan?
mike
also if any die can u send me the body so i can pin it?

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Amazon Giant

Fresh shed pic. Rounding out at around at a legspan of 5 inches, and still a juvie!! Really cool to watch, more active at night than African species. They have great appetites. They can be found at night in the same spot with pedipalps extended ready for prey!!

N-Joy
Art

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

looks awesome art, hmmm so they don't keep their baby colors though eh, looks cool anyhow, please let me know whenever you have some for sale!(Selenocosmia@aol.com ) good job on raising em...,--Jeff

Last edited:

Midwest Art

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Pic

Many people have asked me for a near adult pic, here it is. Simply the coolest animal I've owned.

N-Joy
Art