Almost had a heart attack...

Dulce

Arachnopeon
Trying to rehouse this yellow sac...that thing ran so fast. Almost landed on my hand and I seriously thought of it biting me..pheww

Attachments

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would let him go, he's a mature male and probably wanting to find a female before his time is up. They are very fast spiders!

Dulce

Arachnopeon
I would let him go, he's a mature male and probably wanting to find a female before his time is up. They are very fast spiders!
:( true... I was thinking the same...poor spidey ..i can't take his manhood like that lmao...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Oh wow! Do you think the bite had that effect on you because you were so young
They aren't medically significant, like Ungoliant said, but however the chelicerae 'damage' alone is brutal (lol) when adults are involved. Plus sense of nausea etc

Dulce

Arachnopeon
Awe I let him go, as it as it sounds..he looked liked he was gonna miss me Lol! He actually walked out not ran... And he just stood there looking at me...

Attachments

High Lord Dee

Arachnosquire
Love the species. So much uncertainty on the venom potency. I still would error on the side of caution. I always have one in my collection Such unique behavior on their staying in the "sac" all day but active at night. Interesting little species of trues. Highly recommend as an addition to anyone's collection.

Dulce

Arachnopeon
Love the species. So much uncertainty on the venom potency. I still would error on the side of caution. I always have one in my collection Such unique behavior on their staying in the "sac" all day but active at night. Interesting little species of trues. Highly recommend as an addition to anyone's collection.
I let that one go, but my co worker saw a juvenile/baby one but killed it :( so sad... came to show me the body after...wicked ass...

ArachnidSpecilist

Arachnosquire
Pretty sure that Yellow Sac's or any spider will bite if you threaten it or something so I think you're okay if it landed on your hand.