Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Ok, since I don't have one, I dare ask without expecting reprisals:
OBT? :D

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yes sorry i should have put that in there the infamous orange bitey things or orange demon spiders or Pterinochilus murinus

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
WOW:eek:
well good luck
any idea on how you're gonna get them out?

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
that's pretty cool ! i dont think i'm ready to mess with something like that yet . the one P. murinus i have still makes me a bit nervous on it's own .

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW:eek:
well good luck
any idea on how you're gonna get them out?
i have a water bottle with the bottom cut off it fits nicely the top of the jar i've melted a hole in the cap big enough to put a coat hanger wire through i prod the mom with that and see always runs right up into the neck of the bottle i pull the cost hanger wire out at the same time and she snuggles right in at the top where the cap is and just sits there i than put the bottle over another jar thats set up for the spider with dirt and maybe a peice bark in it and then use the hanger again to push or prod gently the spider runs down into the new jar i use this method all the time it works great i usally use a couple peices of tap to hold the bottle onto the jar just for safety anyways once i get mom out like this i,ll than put thr bottle back over the jar and try to heard a few slings at a time up into the bottle and then into there own vials thats the plan anyways chris...

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Should be ok Chris! Sounds like a plan. Hope it goes well :D Let us know how many u get :p

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice. :clap: Are you gonna let them cohabite or are you gonna seperate them later on?

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey paul i,d like to sell them all as is in the jar but if not iam going to seperate them all very soon i may try a communal set up with some of them thanks for asking chris...

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
fishing for obt's

this was actually pretty easy went with out a hitch not a single escape or even close call theres still some left in the jar and the mommy has double clutched i am gonna have so many of these little buggers i don't know what to do :wall:

R.HENNING

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great idea !

Well done,also congrat's no all them little spiders from (hell).
A true spider keepers spider!! :clap:

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
second eggsac

here' some more pictures i decided to take the sac from mommy this time

and here's she is wondering what the heck just happened