AlainL's Picture Thread

Tarantula_man94

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dear Mr. Carpetpython,

I can honestly say I am astounded at how long this thread is. But I loved every minute of it. You have a gorgeous Collection. Im only 14 so I want 2 have that many Ts but you know how parents are. When I get my own apartment, I want to be just like you. Have multiple inverts, and 1 big snake. Except I want a blood python instead of carpet. Although there are 51 pages of this, My favorite pic was the Haplopelma lividum on the first page. I also really loved your T. Blondi, A. Versicolor, and your carpet python of course. I also have a leopard gecko.
Heres a pic of my A. insubtillis

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dear Mr. Carpetpython,

I can honestly say I am astounded at how long this thread is. But I loved every minute of it. You have a gorgeous Collection. Im only 14 so I want 2 have that many Ts but you know how parents are. When I get my own apartment, I want to be just like you. Have multiple inverts, and 1 big snake. Except I want a blood python instead of carpet. Although there are 51 pages of this, My favorite pic was the Haplopelma lividum on the first page. I also really loved your T. Blondi, A. Versicolor, and your carpet python of course. I also have a leopard gecko.
Heres a pic of my A. insubtillis
Thanks for the comments:D

You still lucky that your parents aloud you to have a t, when I was your age my parents let me have reptiles with 4 legs only, no snakes and even less tarantulas.

For the lividum, she was beautiful but boy she was crazy, the only aggressive t I ever seen, tarantulas can be defensive but this one was aggressive:evil:

If I get another snake it will also be a blood python or a rainbow boa;)

It look like you take good care of your tarantula, she is very nice, congrats:clap:

pato_chacoana

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Pato,

You think the kid have a A.musculosa:confused:
What's the difference between musculosa and insubtillis? I don't know to much about nw tarantulas:8o
Alain,

Well, the actual A. insubtilis I don't think it's present in the hobby, though one best friend of mine has an adult female that was sent from Northwest Argentina. At the naked eye, it's a bigger tarantula, very dark and leggy, similar to A. natalensis but darker.
The A. ''musculosa'' of the picture above I've found several in Chaco province and Formosa provice. They seem to live in the Humid Chaco Region, more close to the Paraná river. They live in typical grassland colonies and adults make burrows around 30 - 40 cm. I've found some in a parking lot of a nightclub and in a Bus-terminal haha :D They are very nice tarantulas and I was lucky to be successful in captive breeding (entire process in captivity) one of my females.
Research in the genus Acanthoscurria is very needed, specially in Argentina. Nobody cares much about mygalomorphae here...:(

Best regards,
Pato.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Alain,

Well, the actual A. insubtilis I don't think it's present in the hobby, though one best friend of mine has an adult female that was sent from Northwest Argentina. At the naked eye, it's a bigger tarantula, very dark and leggy, similar to A. natalensis but darker.
The A. ''musculosa'' of the picture above I've found several in Chaco province and Formosa provice. They seem to live in the Humid Chaco Region, more close to the Paraná river. They live in typical grassland colonies and adults make burrows around 30 - 40 cm. I've found some in a parking lot of a nightclub and in a Bus-terminal haha :D They are very nice tarantulas and I was lucky to be successful in captive breeding (entire process in captivity) one of my females.
Research in the genus Acanthoscurria is very needed, specially in Argentina. Nobody cares much about mygalomorphae here...:(

Best regards,
Pato.
Pato,

Thanks for the explanations:D Very interesting.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.bicoloratum

P.pederseni, hopefully gravid

T.gigas

These are the snakes of Rob McRobbie

Emerald three boa

Green three python

This is the snake of Phil Lamarre(Bistrobob85)

Timber Python

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
oooh that bicolor is a looker!nice shots.i like the snakes to :]
-Chris

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Chris:D

I told myself I would never get other NW tarantulas but she is a exception;)
this species don't kick hair that much:D

I might also get a Female B.albiceps if I have the opportunity.