Old Timer
Thanks a lot Stephanie and Sietse:D

I don't know why but something tell me that she's gravid{D

Last edited:

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cyriocosmus sp."Leetzi" Venezuela

Freshly molted, can't wait to have this one sexed:)

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice pictures again Alain. Did one of my boys have anything to do with that GBB?;)

Ollie

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
People that have collections like yours are so lucky. They are gorgeous. My wife only says I can have 13

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry for the late reply

Thanks a lot for your very kind words:D

Since you specialize in Morelia, can you tell me what you think about mine?
It look like a cross breed with a jaguar or something:confused:

Thanks again:)
Hey,

Sorry man, I've been out of town for a few days. I can't seem to find your picture of that carpet. Is it somewhere in this very thread and I just missed it? (I wouldn't put it past me, I'm exhausted right now, lol) Let me know, and I'll tell you what I think. Again, amazing T collection. Keep up the good work.

Eric

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pictures again Alain. Did one of my boys have anything to do with that GBB?;)

Ollie
Hi Ollie,

Thanks a lot for the comment:D

Yes, your first male mated with my female(I think) cause I didn't see them.
But obviously she is gravid cause she is not in premolt and she didn't eat that much for the past 3 weeks;)

It didn't go very good with the second one tough:rolleyes: the female almost eat him, she remove one of is leg, luckily, I was there to split them up cause it would of be the end of him.

Martin have both of your males now:)

Take care Ollie.

Alain

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your Maculata is to die for!!!! :drool: :clap:
Thanks a lot man:D

When I got her, believe me she was not that nice looking;)(she's a wc).
Since I got her she molted 4 times and she adapted very well to captivity.

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey,

Sorry man, I've been out of town for a few days. I can't seem to find your picture of that carpet. Is it somewhere in this very thread and I just missed it? (I wouldn't put it past me, I'm exhausted right now, lol) Let me know, and I'll tell you what I think. Again, amazing T collection. Keep up the good work.

Eric
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the comment man:D

Here's a pic of my snake.

Tell me what you think:)

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hate to say it but snakes are my first love (after Wifey) but arent aloud to have one anymore. Once had 17 ft albino burmese

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a beautiful Jungle carpet python. Doesn't look like much of an intergrade (although in the america's it's hard to get a truly "pure" form of any of the morelia spilota complex). But that looks to me like a classic example of a beautiful JCP. Nice snake man.

@squeaky, they are awesome snakes, they are predominately what I keep and breed. I'll be getting into spider breeding soon tho. They're very rewarding, and stay an impressive size while still being easy to handle. Awesome display animals too, hangin around in trees and such. You should definitely get one...lol

AlainL

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a beautiful Jungle carpet python. Doesn't look like much of an intergrade (although in the america's it's hard to get a truly "pure" form of any of the morelia spilota complex). But that looks to me like a classic example of a beautiful JCP. Nice snake man.

@squeaky, they are awesome snakes, they are predominately what I keep and breed. I'll be getting into spider breeding soon tho. They're very rewarding, and stay an impressive size while still being easy to handle. Awesome display animals too, hangin around in trees and such. You should definitely get one...lol
Thanks a lot man:D

Sorry my ignorance, but what do you mean by jcp? Jaguar carpet python?

Thanks!

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Eric,

Ok, thanks:D someone told me it was mixed with a jaguar, I guess he didn't really know what he was talking about:rolleyes:

Thanks man!
Hi again. From the looks of it, I don't see any jaguar. It's possible that it was born as a normal offspring in a clutch of Jaguars, which is what that person might have meant by it. I've included a pic of one of my carpets, he's a Jag sibling, meaning he doesn't have a true jaguar pattern, but got some of the jag genes, as it were. Either way, you have a stunning Jungle there.

Eric

Last edited: