Advice on freebies

kooky

Arachnosquire
Once they've made their home, you should be able to just tap on the container and they'll go hide. So you can add some foliage or whatever you want to add.
ah thats perfect, ill wait a week or so until they get comfy somewhere then ill had some more foliage for them. So excited to watch them grow. They are so tiny in the 32oz tubs so i cant wait to watch them grow into it. How big will they get in there before they need to be moved. atm they are both less than and inch.

awiec

Arachnoprince
ah thats perfect, ill wait a week or so until they get comfy somewhere then ill had some more foliage for them. So excited to watch them grow. They are so tiny in the 32oz tubs so i cant wait to watch them grow into it. How big will they get in there before they need to be moved. atm they are both less than and inch.
Mine are at the 2-2.5 inch mark and I'm planning on moving them as they can traverse the cage easily now. I also do the tap trick, it usually works but I've had a few be stubborn and not move. This is fine and dandy with my adult female but I never open the cage of my younger ones until they are hiding.