Problem Account trouble(14pokies)

DreamHaze

Arachnopeon
Hi guys this is Ryan ( 14pokies).. I'm having trouble with my account.. About a week ago when I went to log in and it said my password was incorrect.. Resetting my password isn't an option because my account is set up under my ex girlfriends Email. I don't know her password and I don't have anyway of getting in contact with her.. Is there anything I can do to keep my old account? Do I need to make a new one? @Mr.Deranged Advan and anyone else that can possibly help me. Thanks for reading please help! Ps this is my nephews account I don't have multiple accounts.. Thanks guys have a good day..

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
A funny thing, man, that I have noticed these days. Your avatar disappeared all of a sudden, as well for your gender (turned female) and location (jail) ah ah, just a note :)

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Hi guys this is Ryan ( 14pokies).. I'm having trouble with my account.. About a week ago when I went to log in and it said my password was incorrect.. Resetting my password isn't an option because my account is set up under my ex girlfriends Email. I don't know her password and I don't have anyway of getting in contact with her.. Is there anything I can do to keep my old account? Do I need to make a new one? @Mr.Deranged Advan and anyone else that can possibly help me. Thanks for reading please help! Ps this is my nephews account I don't have multiple accounts.. Thanks guys have a good day..
@MrDeranged @Arachnopets please attend.

Last edited:

The Snark

Old Timer
You aren't out of the woods yet. You have to prove you are you. That the account is yours when it obviously isn't. Just an observation here, neutral, it gives the appearance you were using someone elses account and they kicked you out and blocked you.
Perhaps a full letter of explanation to AB admins would help solve this.

TO THE ADMINS. I have a conversation in my Inbox from the user of 14pokies. The context of that conversation which I grant admin access to can be used to verify identities here.

DreamHaze

Arachnopeon
Thanks Mr.Snark.. I'm guessing I have been uninvited to the Boards.. Well this will be the last time I hop on to check this thread... To all my friends it's been fun and thanks for all the good memories.. See some of you on other forums and at the shows! Bye y'all!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Sorry, just noticed this now. Been a crazy month. Send me an email to contact_us@arachnoboards.com with the email address you want to use and I will try and get this taken care of for you.

@The Snark For future reference, we do not look at people's private messages. However, anyone can always add us to the conversation, I believe. ;)

Debby

The Snark

Old Timer
Sorry, just noticed this now. Been a crazy month.
When will forum owners get the grip there is no life outside of the forum?

On a serious note, hoping things cut you a little slack and are a bit less hectic.

As far as 14Pokies goes, ... it's a pretty clear and distinct violation. Not just AB rules but net etiquette. NEVER use someone elses account. EVER. Regardless of good will and honorable intentions, it's character theft. Make your own account.
On behalf of who was 14Pokies, now @DreamHaze , the person has been a valuable contributing member of AB for some time. Perhaps the admins and the person could work some things out for their mutual benefit?

Last edited:

DreamHaze

Arachnopeon
Sorry, just noticed this now. Been a crazy month. Send me an email to contact_us@arachnoboards.com with the email address you want to use and I will try and get this taken care of for you.

@The Snark For future reference, we do not look at people's private messages. However, anyone can always add us to the conversation, I believe. ;)

Debby
Thank you Debbie and its no problem.. I just thought you all hated me, it took many sleepless night stuffing my face full of rum raisin ice cream but in the end I rebounded nicely..Lol.. I will shoot you an Email shortly. And in the name of transparency this is Ryan (14pokies) and I'm using my nephew Kyles account only to check on the status of this issue... Thanks again I really missed being a part of this forum!

@The Snark first of all thank you for being in my corner through all of this.. It's nice to see that at least one member missed me! I agree it's not a wise idea to use someone elses Email but to be clear it was her(my ex girlfriend)that found this site and set up the account..I'm somewhat of an anti social personality type and was very surprised that I enjoyed being involved in the boards.

I had tried to create a new profile after a week or so of lurking and joining in a few conversations.. My account was denied because it was coming through the same server ID. It said I couldn't create another one.. She was a complete newb to Tarantulas when we met and ended up stumbling onto the boards while researching Ts on her own..With most of her care and species info coming from me and not having much to add because of her lack of experience she told me to use the account as my own. I wasn't trying to do anything shady. Thanks again man hope to talk with you soon on the boards!