Abdomen wound has it healed itself?

Spidee

Arachnopeon
Hi I just spotted dark patches on my spiders 'web mat' on the floor of her cage. She has just moved onto the glass of her tank and a can see a 6mm white triangular gash on her underside. It doesn't appear to be leaking anything now. What does a healed wound look like? I have been away for a few days so I don't know when she did it.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Can you please let us know what kind of spider species this is? Photos of her and her enclosure are needed in order for members to help.

Spidee

Arachnopeon
Can you please let us know what kind of spider species this is? Photos of her and her enclosure are needed in order for members to help.
She is a Curly Hair. She is 7 years old. I can see what she has probably done it on ie fake vein spike made of plastic on fake leaves. I cleaned her out 2 weeks ago so probably I changed layout a bit. You can see the dark patches on her web in the photo. 20160718_134943.jpg

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Right off the bat remove those fake plants and replace with other ones with no thorns sharp bits. Or cut off all the thorns.

Do you have a photo of the injury? If she isn't leaking then I wouldn't worry too much. It might be good until next molt then dissappear

Spidee

Arachnopeon
I haven't a photo. I moved her tank out of its dark slot so I could see what was going on. This made her move about a lot so I draped a cloth over it to calm her down. When I looked next she wasn't on the side anymore. I agree with the leaves. If I catch her on the glass again I'll take a photo.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can't see anything meaningful in that pic re: your T or the webbing.

Spidee

Arachnopeon
She has moved now. There seems to be a straight line 'gash' on the left and a curved line on the right associated with a bit of white stuff probably from the spider substrate in her cage. I suppose that is where she was leaking. She seems ok now. She did have a disturbed moult and ended up with a bit of old skin stuck to her. Possibly the line on left is due to that.

Attachments

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
This looks like inner part of the lower left booklung is exposed. I can't say for sure if the damage will have caused any internal issues.

The flake of skin from the old molt should be fixed with next molt and hopefully the booklung will be too.

Spidee

Arachnopeon
This looks like inner part of the lower left booklung is exposed. I can't say for sure if the damage will have caused any internal issues.

The flake of skin from the old molt should be fixed with next molt and hopefully the booklung will be too.
The booklung injury is the line on the left of the photo? She has been eating crickets and wasn't leaking from the moulting event. I hope you are right and she will be fixed after her moult. I wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad when I found out she was a female. 10 years of comitment is a long time. It would be a shame to lose her now.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Chin up. Albos are hard. If she didn't make it, I'd be surprised.

Spidee

Arachnopeon
She is looking good. She has just eaten 3 crickets over the course of a few days and thrown out their remains 20160803_131149.jpg in little parcels attached by silk over the top of her hut. Clever girl.