Abdomen darkening in Pre-Molt

Cldfire

Arachnopeon
Thank you for this post! I'm quite new into this hobby and I was wondering how signs of pre-molting looks like. My little sling Lasiodora Parahybana will be probably molting soon too. These are photos of her, she was in beginning really light.

Attachments

goofyGoober99

Arachnosquire
Thank you for this post! I'm quite new into this hobby and I was wondering how signs of pre-molting looks like. My little sling Lasiodora Parahybana will be probably molting soon too. These are photos of her, she was in beginning really light.
Info about premolt and molting (as well as a lot of other info for people who are new to the hobby) can be found in this post:

I would be very careful with handling a sling or any t in general. There are a lot of unnecessary risks for the spider as well as for you and it doesn't benefit them at all.

Best of luck with your sling! They have a lot of growing to do 😁

Cldfire

Arachnopeon
Info about premolt and molting (as well as a lot of other info for people who are new to the hobby) can be found in this post:

I would be very careful with handling a sling or any t in general. There are a lot of unnecessary risks for the spider as well as for you and it doesn't benefit them at all.

Best of luck with your sling! They have a lot of growing to do 😁
Ofcourse, I have him about 2 months and I was handling him for the first time. I'm not saying that it is ok, but i was just curious how it feels 😁