A. Versi in ICU

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yerp.. So I haven't posted in these forums in a hell of a long time. It's been just me and my T's for a while..

I recently rehoused my A. Versi and I'm still kicking myself for this.. I do believe it's enclosure lacked proper ventilation (for a Avic). It is now in a death curl, still somewhat active. I transferred it into ICU. Well ventilated, humid.. I tried to feed it a pre killed baby roach and it responded but was unable to eat it.

I really don't want this little guy to die. I put a lot of effort in keeping him alive and well and it would be a shame to see him go.

My question is, does anyone think there is something else I could do? How much of a chance would you think he's got? :/

Thanks,
Neo

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yerp.. So I haven't posted in these forums in a hell of a long time. It's been just me and my T's for a while..

I recently rehoused my A. Versi and I'm still kicking myself for this.. I do believe it's enclosure lacked proper ventilation (for a Avic). It is now in a death curl, still somewhat active. I transferred it into ICU. Well ventilated, humid.. I tried to feed it a pre killed baby roach and it responded but was unable to eat it.

I really don't want this little guy to die. I put a lot of effort in keeping him alive and well and it would be a shame to see him go.

My question is, does anyone think there is something else I could do? How much of a chance would you think he's got? :/

Thanks,

Is it a sling or an adult? sex? ICU, why?

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Same boat.

Sorry to hear. One of my females was in the same boat yesterday! I pulled her out and put her in a heated ICU. She looks a lot better today her legs are spread out and no longer in a curl. I wish you the best!