A. versi and M. Robustum

evil_educator

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Woo pee. I just got my a.versi and m.robustum yesterday and they all arrived healthy...! Versi is around 0.5" and robustum 1".I just fed the versi cricket legs and it just took a bite out of one of the legs. However i put in a prekilled cricket for the robustum but it didn't take a bite. should i feed it cricket legs as well?

I placed the robustum in the small container. However i've yet to place my versi in a proper container.

Attachments

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The robustum may be fat enough to not have to eat till the next molt.

evil_educator

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
can i not change the substrate? can i just use wet tissue for the mean while?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh crap I did not realize you did not have substrate. I thought you were taking pics of you unpacking them.
No you need to get some substrate and a home setup. He can stay in there till you get it ready but dont drag your heels, how would you like it if you had to wait outside while they built your house?
Deli container or something will do for a temp shelter........ till you get something better ready.

evil_educator

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah. I was thinking of actually waiting for maybe 3 more molts or more from the a.versi then i change the substrate from tissue to something else maybe volcanic mix.

evil_educator

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My robustum just flipped itself on its back. I know i shouldn't panic as it is molting. However, earlier while it was on its side and looking abit sluggish, i pushed it abit to make sure its ok. then 5 mins later it was at its back. Now i'm letting it have its on time. I hope the molt goes smoothly.

Attachments

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well now you know why it would not eat........
You have to get them on some substrate soon. Papertowel are not going to cut it. For now the robustum will be fine. but get the versi in something with something for it to climb and web and some substrate.

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OMG! How cute is that lil guy? Already molting! Wonderful, and yes, I agree with talkenlate.....substrate is needed rite away, ok? I think ur lil robustum is the sh*t:eek: , lol, very cute.

monitormonster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Little slings are soooo cute!

Love the Versi~~~Make sure it has enough air holes, and that the cage is misted every day