A. Seemani sling

Calelpito

Arachnopeon
Ok so first my sling is doing what I thought was a death curl. I lightly sprayed water so raise the hunidity in the pill bottle.. So I left it... then a few hours later it's pressing up against the enclosure few hours later after that it's back to this weak look .. like his legs are not strong enuff to hold him up. .. usually the second I touch the pill bottle he runs and hides in his hole. But see lately he's been acting like this. So I know somthing is wrong. Maybe he has to molt? I don't know what to think. He usually molts in his hOle. I dunno it's almost 4 am and I can't stop staring at this little guy. . Is this normal? And i mean the way the sling is acting. I already know I'm not normal.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Are you able to post a picture of the tarantula and its entire enclosure? That will help us diagnose any obvious problems.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Photos are a must. It sounds most likely premoult behaviour then stress behaviour. I wouldnt disturb it.

Post a couple of photos and dont spray/add any more water for the meanwhile

Calelpito

Arachnopeon
Yes the t is in its burrow. The second pic is just top view of the second pic. I took criket out

boina

Lady of the mites
What kind of sling is it? That substrate looks very dry for a sling, but moisture is something that's difficult to see ín a pic, so I may be wrong.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
It was in in premolt. Give the substrate a nice misting and leave it be for a 3-5 days while it recovers and hardens.

Calelpito

Arachnopeon
Thanks everyone for all the help. I will repost a pic soon as I see more development