A.Seemani and water.

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I brought home a A.Seemani this morning after rehousing her she had a long drink of water and ate one large cricket. Now she she comes out of her hide every little while dips her feet and wips them on the substrate. It is fresh slightly moist and developed for inverts. Is this common, my other 8 "T" dont do this.
Jason

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My A. seemani female was starved and dehydrated when I got her, I brought her home, she gulped down 3 large crickets, and then spent the next two hours face down in her water dish.
Since then she has developed a rather unhealthy infatuation/relationship with her dish. She always cuddles up right beside it, usually with at least one leg thrown over it, and quite often, dangles her toes. If it should ever become empty, she climbs in it, and waits for a refill.
I wouldn't worry to much. Seemanis are a little strange anyway. Yours isn't really doing anything that would endanger its health, so just enjoy its personality.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
some T's are starved and dehydrate in the place where you buy them, so when you bring them to your home, they need to equilibrate their organism, don't worry about your T, it's gonna be okay. I have an A. Avic that was doing that for about a couple of months, now it has a normal behavior.