A Picture of My Cane Corso

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is Romulus, just thought I'd post a quick shot of him. He's almost 4 years old, and 155lbs. I may get a few more shots soon.

Falyn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
aww hes beautiful.. they always look so sad though lol

HepCatMoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
he looks awesome. id like to get one crossed with an american bulldog or dogo de argentina or pitbull. if you ever come across pups like that let me know cuz i will seriously get one.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Absolutely magnificent! And I LOVE the name, too. :)

---
Wendy
---

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Wow nice Dog. You might need thicker bars there.:cool:

Later, Tom

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow nice Dog. You might need thicker bars there.:cool:

Later, Tom
Haha, actually, funny story. Before we got him we built up the fenced enclosure with a nice big doghouse and shaded areas for him. But we spoiled him to say the least...He now sleeps on a childrens matress on our redwood patio, and has his own swamp cooler, hahah. We only use the fenced enclosure for when we have people cut our tallest palms, or when alot of people are over. He's such a sweetheart to us, and he loves girls, but god help anyone who would want to jump our fence ;)

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice , how does a juvenile cane corso look like?
Well height wise they get nearly the same size, just think of the adolescent years as putting on weight, as with most mastiff breeds.

tkn0spdr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He'd be much prettier if his ears and tail hadn't been butchered. I know it's 'what's done' but still.

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He'd be much prettier if his ears and tail hadn't been butchered. I know it's 'what's done' but still.
I disagree. The breed was conceived to fight in battles and hunt big game, from bear to boar. Dangling appendages are an open and vulnerable target. Granted I wont be hunting bear with Rommie, I just like sticking to breed standards. I almost got a Dogue De Bordeaux if that makes you happier ;)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A face only a mother could love! He is beautiful. Is a Cane Corso a type of Mastiff?

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea, it's cousin is the Neapolitan Mastiff (in the pic). The Cane Corso is arguably the most athletic of the Mastiff breeds.

Last edited:

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He is absolutely magnificent! Dogue De Bordeaux=Turner and Hooch pooch?
That is correct, yet another breed of massive, greasy dogs. I want to get a pack of Cane Corso's, Dogue de Bordeaux's and Dogo Argentino's...granted the Bordeaux's would sleep all the time, but still, hahah.