a new scorpion

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok i think one of my other scorpions has died during molt coz it hasn't moved in 6 hours even after i seperated it from the other coz it looked like it attacked it. so i went to the pet store and got another scorpion..this one is certanly and emperor as it has granulation on the very big claws but i have a problem will it kill the other much smaller scorp?. the new emp is very docile so would it attack the other or not?. the small emp is about 2i and the big one i would guess is 4i-5i.

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the bigger emp is in it's hide and the smaller one is in it's burrow. i have my tweesers and a plastic tub ready to seperate them.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good handling practices but no need to fear an emp that much. Put the tub in the tank and tap it on the tail and it will go where you want it to. If you have the means to serperate them then just do it... Why wasn't your money on a gamble when you can give your self perfect odds by seperating them... The little one will ctach up eventually.

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good point but i hope they like each other the bigger one is very docile as of yet it hasn't gone into "guard mode" even when someone picked it up.