A. moderatum

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How many people on here have the Rio Grande Golds?
Seems not too many . HAs anyone had any luck breeding them?

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i have a female in my collection,yeah there are not too many around what i can see,haven't tried breeding. sorry can't help ya there,but maybe someone has bred them here,don't know.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i have a juvie , i guess i should attempt to sex it but im afraid to im hoping its female and even calling it Ms Hawn

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i just saw hatari invertebrates has some availible, if anybody is still interested.

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have one right now. She is about 2 1/2 inches, and has not molted in 2 years. Very small eater too. I have had her for about 3 years now. But when I bought her, she was pretty much the same size. I hope she decides to molt....it has been forever.

supsativa

Arachnopeon
so this species is a real slow grower? Ive always admired this species, though its rarely on a dealers pricelist.. im going to look into one. How much do you think a adult f will run? 200?

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
so this species is a real slow grower? Ive always admired this species, though its rarely on a dealers pricelist.. im going to look into one. How much do you think a adult f will run? 200?
ill put it this way, i would not take 200 for a mature female. but i also wouldnt give 200 for one so....
I have never seen a dealer selling adults. and I want to see them CB in the hobby not WC especially for this one.

if and when i have slings ill probably ask 35-45 bucks each for them at 1/2" or so

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
These are some of the most attractive of the US Aphonos, in my opinion. I've got both male and female, although my girl needs to molt. I'm hoping she hurries up about it before the male (having just matured) loses his freshness.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
These are some of the most attractive of the US Aphonos, in my opinion. I've got both male and female, although my girl needs to molt. I'm hoping she hurries up about it before the male (having just matured) loses his freshness.
just send her to me , that will relieve your stress lol

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah,they are pretty slow growers,i have my adult female(4") she just molted about a month ago. that's it who knows when she will molt again.:)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah,they are pretty slow growers,i have my adult female(4") she just molted about a month ago. that's it who knows when she will molt again.:)
you can send her to me and ill let ya know when she molts lol

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just came back with one from AZ. Actually won it as a raffle prize! 3", plus it's a girl, can't get any better than that. Now, just need to find a male here in the future... :rolleyes:

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I just came back with one from AZ. Actually won it as a raffle prize! 3", plus it's a girl, can't get any better than that. Now, just need to find a male here in the future... :rolleyes:
well if mine is a male ill let ya know . i think it is however im hoping its a female lol

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
Male?

I could use a mature male, I have a 4 1/2 " female and would love to breed her.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
personally , i would let another spider do it , but hey to each his own lol