A. Metallica premolt

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
Are you mentally crazy or something? I've spoken to Redneck through IM and haven't treated him in such manner. We disagree on attitudes in this Forum but that's about it. He knows I respect his info on T's. And you don't have to babysit him he can speak for himself as he's done already. You're being ridiculous, and one of the followers as spoken of. And to your comment "people like me?"... first off it's comments like those why "People like YOU" have run off hundreds away from this Board, and secondly, when you find all these so-called (knowledgeable) people on here as you claim please let me know.

Because so far I've found maybe 3 out of the many many social losers and a-holes around here.

TROLL

/End thread

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you mentally crazy or something? I've spoken to Redneck through IM and haven't treated him in such manner.
Perhaps you are just a caustic person, because all of your posts whether directed at him or anyone else have the same tone. Since I am not privy to these IMs, how in the hades was I supposed to know you had a civil tone, ever. I do see now that you save it for other forums and use this one as your punching bag, good to know.

Mentally crazy? The only part of that post that was mentally crazy, was the small/ tiny/ miniscule hope that you might calm the hades down. Sorry for that.

We disagree on attitudes in this Forum but that's about it. He knows I respect his info on T's.
If that is how you show respect, then I am glad you do not respect me.

And you don't have to babysit him he can speak for himself as he's done already.
That is so laughable that I really and truly laughed out loud. I just want to let you know that I have decided not to take the job. I wasn't attempting to do anything, but what I expressed and exactly what I said:

curiousme said:
I feel for and admire Redneck, because even though you seem to treat him like a limey dog, he still tries to be helpful.
How that was speaking for him, or "babysitting", I am unsure.

You're being ridiculous, and one of the followers as spoken of.
In what way am I a follower? I gave you answers, then I gave you information on how to use the tools that can help you. I wasn't following anyone, I didn't parrot something I read that was posted by someone else. It was a real answer based on real experience, if you don't want the answer, no problem. I really could care less than I would about a bear......well you know in the woods. However, maybe someone else doing a search will find it and get the answer that they need.

And to your comment "people like me?"... first off it's comments like those why "People like YOU" have run off hundreds away from this Board,
Unless you can find me a person that I have personally run off, then your comment is just you being petty. I am not a rude person on this board, I am helpful, heck I even try to be funny at times; so, I am not the reason people are leaving. What have you added to this board besides strife, arguments, drama and bad feelings all around? I think that shows who has the probability of running people off.

and secondly, when you find all these so-called (knowledgeable) people on here as you claim please let me know.
Actually, the people that are on my friend list here, are some of those people. They are people that have given helpful and informative advice and added to the board. You'll notice that not many of them post anymore.

Because so far I've found maybe 3 out of the many many social losers and a-holes around here.
Well, that probably has to do with that caustic attitude I mentioned. If I had to pick the biggest social loser around here at the present moment, it would be you. Mainly because you feel the need to pick fights, so much so that you will even rearrange people's words to give yourself a reason to fight, if there is none. I hate to imagine how you are in the real world. I have decided that you are a jerk to everyone, or so meek that you have to come on internet forums to let out your frustrations and feel powerful.

Now that I have made you the proud owner of a whole litter of kittens, I have also answered your questions and now am done with this thread. :)

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
To ME,it DOES look like it is starting to darken a bit. our A.metallica females go through the LONGEST premolt.Like 2 months or so.They seem to take forever to do anything.Keep it humid,make sure it has water available,and sit back and wait for what will seem like forever.Is it still eating,or has it starting more than usual? Ours will gorge themselves a week or two before starting to darken,then they just shut off their feeding response,and make a massive hammock.

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Honestly, I just find it funny that this is the THIRD thread that has turned to utter crap because of the same on going problem caused by one person.....I refuse to give anyone advice when they are not appreciative of it and/or cause problems by getting defensive when someone tells it how it is. We are not school counselors, we do not have to be PC nor do we have to sugar coat things just so someone doesnt get their feelings hurt......

I have not been on this forum for too terribly long but I am smart enough to know that the people who give good advice, typically know what they are talking about....Facts are facts - there are no two ways around it. Opinions are one thing and not everyone is going to agree. That's ok.....

Trying to reason with a 12 year old is about as pointless as argueing with a fence post......

YOU CANNOT POLISH A PIECE OF POOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are you mentally crazy or something?
I must have over looked something.. There was no reason to start acting like a whiney little child & result to name calling.. :embarrassed:

I've spoken to Redneck through IM and haven't treated him in such manner.
Yeah we did trade PMs.. But I take it you completely missunderstood all of what I had to say to you.. :clap:

We disagree on attitudes in this Forum but that's about it.
Again.. We did disagree on attitudes.. I did say there were/are alot of members who just posted & acted like a parrot.. But I also said you are overly deffensive.. :rolleyes:

He knows I respect his info on T's.
I am glad you do.. I am only here to help others & even receive help myself when needed... Thats right.. I never claimed to be right on everything I say..

And you don't have to babysit him he can speak for himself as he's done already.
No... You are right.. I dont need a babysitter.. From what I read from curiousme's post.. She was not speaking for nor was she babysitting me.. What you read.. IS a sign of respect.. I respect her... She respects me.. :clap: You see how that works? Myself & Curiousme have never had any disagreement that I know of.. Its mutual respect.. It has to go both ways.. Being you never show respect.. You will never get respect..

You're being ridiculous, and one of the followers as spoken of.
Again.. Completely childish.. You have not been here long enough.. Nor have you read enough to make such a bold statement.. Curiousme has offered more help and information to many.. Other than go against everyone here that offers you the search function as an answer... What have you done for anyone here?

And to your comment "people like me?"... first off it's comments like those why "People like YOU" have run off hundreds away from this Board,
Really? I have to say.. It is people like YOU that cause people like curiousme to act the way they do.. I have seen it numbers of time.. Seriously.. I have said it before.. People like you expect to be pampered and treated like gold before you show any respect.. It dont work like that.. YOU are new here.. YOU are the unknown.. YOU have to show you are worth others time.. No one here knows you.. All they see is what they read.. If they read posts that look like they are form a 2 year old.. They are going to treat the poster like a 2 year old..Thats the way it is.. Accept it or leave.. How does that sound?

and secondly, when you find all these so-called (knowledgeable) people on here as you claim please let me know.
You are talking to one of the knowledgeable ones like that are new.. Like they have nothing to offer..

Again.. This is another statement that shows you have not been here long enough to make even an educated guess on who here is knowledgeable & who is not.. There are MANY members here that can offer you alot of information.. But YOU choose to act like a child & those members are not going to participate in your childish antics...

Now.. That is all I have to say on this matter.. Have a good day....

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
To ME,it DOES look like it is starting to darken a bit. our A.metallica females go through the LONGEST premolt.Like 2 months or so.They seem to take forever to do anything.Keep it humid,make sure it has water available,and sit back and wait for what will seem like forever.Is it still eating,or has it starting more than usual? Ours will gorge themselves a week or two before starting to darken,then they just shut off their feeding response,and make a massive hammock.
THANK YOU. The best post of this thread. Yes she actually did eat last night. I've noticed when she does eat she eats rather quickly also. Much faster than the Roseas do. So I'll do as you said and sit back and keep an eye on her. She's really our favorite T so far. So anything going on with her unfamiliar we just worry or wonder. Appreciate the comment.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
THANK YOU. The best post of this thread. Yes she actually did eat last night. I've noticed when she does eat she eats rather quickly also. Much faster than the Roseas do. So I'll do as you said and sit back and keep an eye on her. She's really our favorite T so far. So anything going on with her unfamiliar we just worry or wonder. Appreciate the comment.
Eh NP,hope it helped somewhat.These things are pretty odd,and have a long premolt. I can see how it would make someone question what was going on(shrugs)...................Also,this is my FAVORITE T,( we have a lot of em)and my wife and I love these things,and have learned a LOT about them by watching their behaviours.(again,shrugs)