A.huriana ? More pictures of Tanzi

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by invertepet
that Avic doesn't look like A. huriana to me (huriana is usually a basically black/purple-ish with whitish or light brown hair 'tips' and highlights. This guy looks to lack any 'fuzzy' or white-tipped hairs and seems to have an underlying greenish color.
I took out Tanzi and let her trundle around on my son and took more pictures. Both the male and female I have were marked A.huriana by the breeder the shop got the set from.

They have a second pair that I have my eyes on too.
They too are marked A.huriana.

So some expert opinionations would be most apreciated. :)

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
did she flick her hairs on the secound pic coz his hand looks red by her mouthparts lol =D

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tried to get clear clean shots. But she was doing some traveling. :)

Attachments

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Grael
did she flick her hairs on the secound pic coz his hand looks red by her mouthparts lol =D
That was my sons elbow. He erased the skin off of it last fall when he had a bike accident, so thats scar tissue. She hasn't flicked a hair or shown any signs of agression or defencivness. She is a Wonderful sweetheart. Is a Bit skittish and prone to spurts of scrambling madly, but settles quick and goes right back to trundling calmly.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
That was my sons elbow. He erased the skin off of it last fall when he had a bike accident, so thats scar tissue. She hasn't flicked a hair or shown any signs of agression or defencivness. She is a Wonderful sweetheart. Is a Bit skittish and prone to spurts of scrambling madly, but settles quick and goes right back to trundling calmly.
cool havnt got the guts to get my 2 icnh out yet lol by the way ur son single? :rolleyes:

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool havnt got the guts to get my 2 icnh out yet lol by the way ur son single? :rolleyes:
Trent (my son). Will hold anything. I am proud to say all my kids are very open minded and very respectful of life.
My son has grown as facinated by T's as my twins and I. My oldest daughter Alicia still won't touch them but that's ok. She admires them from a distance and though she's not crazy aboutthem doesn't flip out about living in the same house as them and doesn't say negative things in front of the twins about them.

My son single? Depends on the definition I guess. He has five girls he " hangs out with." Another bunch that call and show up on my doorstep. New ones come and go but Thankfuly he isn't looking for a relationship at this time.
Getting the whole life thing together first.
I'm Very proud of him for knowing and keeping his priorities streight. :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Trent (my son). Will hold anything. I am proud to say all my kids are very open minded and very respectful of life.
My son has grown as facinated by T's as my twins and I. My oldest daughter Alicia still won't touch them but that's ok. She admires them from a distance and though she's not crazy aboutthem doesn't flip out about living in the same house as them and doesn't say negative things in front of the twins about them.

My son single? Depends on the definition I guess. He has five girls he " hangs out with." Another bunch that call and show up on my doorstep. New ones come and go but Thankfuly he isn't looking for a relationship at this time.
Getting the whole life thing together first.
I'm Very proud of him for knowing and keeping his priorities streight. :)
cool u sure hes not gay? coz its usually a BIG SIGN that when a guy hangs around with girls and doesnt date them hes a poof i know i did lol =D

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool u sure hes not gay? coz its usually a BIG SIGN that when a guy hangs around with girls and doesnt date them hes a poof i know i did lol =D
Very sure he's not.
He knows it.
I'm thankful that my children and I have an open relationship and they can talk to me about any and all subjects. Sexualality included and all aspects thereof.
He just has plans for his life. He has dated, He has um well. I won't go into things like that here.
But he was honest and open with me and his questions on the matter when we descussed it.
He is a smart kid. He knows what he wants and wants a life before he ties a heavy relationship around it.
He'll be 18 in april and the whole "Oh my Gods I'm going to be 18 and I WANT a life" has hit him.
I've always set education as priority one with my kids and when my teens hit teen years I all but begged them to think with their heads and not their harmones and to Always Always come to me with ANY questions and concerns.
My children have made me Very proud.
Always have. :)
Always will. :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very sure he's not.
He knows it.
I'm thankful that my children and I have an open relationship and they can talk to me about any and all subjects. Sexualality included and all aspects thereof.
He just has plans for his life. He has dated, He has um well. I won't go into things like that here.
But he was honest and open with me and his questions on the matter when we descussed it.
He is a smart kid. He knows what he wants and wants a life before he ties a heavy relationship around it.
He'll be 18 in april and the whole "Oh my Gods I'm going to be 18 and I WANT a life" has hit him.
I've always set education as priority one with my kids and when my teens hit teen years I all but begged them to think with their heads and not their harmones and to Always Always come to me with ANY questions and concerns.
My children have made me Very proud.
Always have. :)
Always will. :)
cool unlike me lol i lisened to my hormones when i went to college and totally f*cked up my life for 2 years plus the whole gay thing happened so...but this year in sept im going back to college and get some qualifactions had 2 years out to sort my life out :}

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool unlike me lol i lisened to my hormones when i went to college and totally f*cked up my life for 2 years plus the whole gay thing happened so...but this year in sept im going back to college and get some qualifactions had 2 years out to sort my life out :}
I had my son Young.
And have been honest with them on how hard it is to be a young parent.

It's good your going back and starting over and have your life sorted and your ducks lined up. Be proud of yourself for that. Mistakes get made. That's part of life. Everyone does it.
Mistakes arn't the end of the world. You make them, you take your lessons from them and do better next time.
Your sexual orientation isn't a liability or an asset. It's just part of the person you are.
Just make the best of that person.
:)
And Good Good luck in college. :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I had my son Young.
And have been honest with them on how hard it is to be a young parent.

It's good your going back and starting over and have your life sorted and your ducks lined up. Be proud of yourself for that. Mistakes get made. That's part of life. Everyone does it.
Mistakes arn't the end of the world. You make them, you take your lessons from them and do better next time.
Your sexual orientation isn't a liability or an asset. It's just part of the person you are.
Just make the best of that person.
And Good Good luck in college. :)
ty ^_^ well i got a baby to rise until i get back to she will keep me busy lol

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ty ^_^ well i got a baby to rise until i get back to she will keep me busy lol
I know how that is. And Yes she will keep you Very busy. :)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok. Then what is a forum for?
Yes I know the conversation went off topic but still.

I was under the assumption this was one of the ways comunication worked.

carriefrbarrie

Arachnopeon
Hey Nixy...I really enjoy the pictures you take, always nice and clear and your spiders are beautiful. Sorry I can't help with identyfiying this beauty but wanted to thank you for posting :) OH and don't worry about the getting off topic thing...I for one enjoy reading about your kids as my kids are a similar age to yours and its just nice to see how your family enjoys the hobby together. Carrie :)