1. Important Announcement - Upcoming Downtime - Software Upgrade

Please see here for more details.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

A. Hentzi price?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Bear Foot Inc, Aug 18, 2007.

1. dtknow

dtknow Arachnoking Old Timer

CA
    Advertisement
    Acro has a good point. A lot of people have been hatching hentzis lately. Perhaps hold onto a small number for a year and see what happens?

2. Bear Foot Inc

Bear Foot Inc Arachnobaron

Yea i'll give that a try. Any good ones you know of? Other then fauntaclasifieds?

~Samuel

3. Corranthe

Corranthe Arachnoknight

They might be easier to sell but, economically speaking, since the average T will probably eat more than two dollars worth of crickets in a year, what would be the point?

4. cacoseraph

cacoseraph ArachnoGod Old Timer

i use roaches, so spiders eat pennies a year worth of food for me... and i *KNOW* BFI is a master roacher :) the real cost to us would be time investments.

also, it was more a demonstration of pricing concepts than an actual suggestion for BFI to do

5. Drachenjager

Drachenjager Arachnoemperor Old Timer

actually since he was overloaded wiht lobster roaches feeding them for a year may be good for him in more ways than one lol

6. Bear Foot Inc

Bear Foot Inc Arachnobaron

LOL aint been in this one for a while, but yea, if i had to buy crickets for them it would be easer to feed um off! But since i have tons of lobsters (and 12 other species of roaches) it wont cost me anything to feed them...:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.