A great day at the show!!

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Well, we started out by picking up 3 GALS, and went about our business..............
While we were looking around someone asked what we had
in our box, so we told them.....................
This lady was so pleased to see the snails that she asked to work out a trade.... she bought us a stripe knee T sling!
With 2 snails left we kept looking, next thing I know we are trading again, now with a dealer (thx bryan) My son picked
a Rio Grande gold T. =D =D =D =D =D =D

So, the new babies are on the shelf and our little collection
has grown by 3!

1 snail
1 stripe knee T
1 Rio Grande Gold T

The only thing we actually paid for was a container for the snail
and my entry to the show!
=D

Last edited:

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
Sounds like you made out good :) Bryan is always a pleasure to deal with. I got some things as well, more than I thought I would pick up, but what's a few more inverts :D

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
*poutpoutpout!*

I wanted to go!!! I planned on going!
My son had his last basketball game of the year though, and I had to miss the show.......*sigh*
But, at least, the l. parahybana I got from Bryan at the last show molted latelate last night/this morning. Consulation prize.
Glad you had a great time. Getting new stuff is always fun.
I will just have to wait for another month. *jealous sigh*:)

Kim

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I wanted to go so bad, but I had to work until 1pm, and it would have taken me 2 hours to get there. The show would have been over by then....plus it looks like I'm going to have to move this weekend and I'm desperately searching for a place that will let me live there with 1 cat, 7 frogs, and 9 T's. Buying new spiders is probably not a good thing until I get myself moved. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Leanne

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow sunnymarcie are reptile shows great or what? I'm sure your going to love A. moderatum, thier very cool.