A Girl and Her Ping Pong Ball

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I threw this ping pong ball in with my A. genic about five months ago. She is constantly pushing it around, burring it, digging it up, putting it in her water dish. Now it appears that she has webbed it into her molting mat (I think its a molt mat at least). Poor girl looks awful. Hope she comes out in her new clothes soon.

IMG_0346.JPG

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
It's her giant egg,,, she's going to hatch it and along with her giant baby,,,,,,,they will take over the world!!!!!!!

Oh wait..... I have to change my outfit first.... I wouldn't be caught dead in these drab old ragso_O

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Wait until she gets bigger. Mine eventually tore the ball up... once she got strong enough :D

Caseyface

Arachnosquire
@EulersK - Yes! Maybe some moss tendrils on the top for hair. :cyclops::rofl::rofl:

COME BACK, WILSON! I'M SORRY! WILLLLSONNNNNN, I'M SORRY! (Not gonna lie, I always cry during this scene. :drowning:)

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
@EulersK. I posted mine -- like twice before I saw yours. :rolleyes:
Be nice -- this phone is running amok with all the static electricity from the incoming storm! Lol.
But the picture was adorable. Hmmm. Wonder if my Aphonopelma chacodes will do that with her paper ball -- if she ever molts. :shifty: