A Gigas help

Trtlhrdr

Arachnopeon
I'm trying to find an A. Gigas and I am having no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Also, any other large specie recommendations would be appreciated.

kjgalaxy

Arachnosquire
Define large. Most of the really big ones aren't available in the States. Regular giant millipedes --I'm a big fan of bugsincyberspace and capecodroaches for giant millipedes.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
There is another thread, Millipede size that is similar to this one. Lists lots of wonderful species. I don't know how to link to it; but it should be within a few threads of this one.

millipaige

Arachnopeon
Let me second (or I guess "third") ordering from Ward's. Unless they sold out in the past few days they have A gigas in stock. If you call them they will sex them for you, and they are adults (instant gratification of wanting a big milli lol). Mine are 8.5" and 10".

mickiem

Arachnoprince
My females are 10-12" and my lone male is 9". They sexed them and shipped overnight. I will get more from them when we have 3 warm days on the horizon.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Let me second (or I guess "third") ordering from Ward's. Unless they sold out in the past few days they have A gigas in stock. If you call them they will sex them for you, and they are adults (instant gratification of wanting a big milli lol). Mine are 8.5" and 10".
My females are 10-12" and my lone male is 9". They sexed them and shipped overnight. I will get more from them when we have 3 warm days on the horizon.
You guys are really tempting me...............

mickiem

Arachnoprince
You guys are really tempting me...............
Totally! The price is $10 higher than when I bought them last spring. But shipping was only $25. So I thought a great deal. I am getting four more when the weather breaks. Can't wait. They are favorite tropical and my favorite American is Ivory. But I love them all.