A. Geniculata plotting escape!

Devin B

Arachnobaron
This evening I took a gander at what the eight legged gang was up to. I noticed right away that my B. Hamorii was molting upright. Well my A. Genic figured this would be a perfect distraction to try and escape. I noticed it was very active and had moved substrate into a pile so it could reach the lid of the enclosure. Once it got on the lid it began putting its fangs through the vent hole. I can only assume it was testing them for weakness. Then it moved onto a different vent hole and put its foot out of it, again looking for weakness.

It was rather entertaining and I thought I would share this with everyone.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
My L. difficilis has a penchant for gnawing on the vents of her KK (if I hear a random noise coming from the side of the room that my inverts inhabit then I guarantee that it's her doing that) and my A. geniculata used to stick her legs out of the gaps in the back of her old enclosure (she is called "Rogue" for a multitude reasons lol).

Devin B

Arachnobaron
My L. difficilis has a penchant for gnawing on the vents of her KK (if I hear a random noise coming from the side of the room that my inverts inhabit then I guarantee that it's her doing that) and my A. geniculata used to stick her legs out of the gaps in the back of her old enclosure (she is called "Rogue" for a multitude reasons lol).
These creatures can have vertu strange behavior sometimes. You gotta love them