A Geni. Enclosure?

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
Soon here I'll be getting an A Geni. sling. I have enclosures ready for it's sling and juvie stages, but not yet its adult stage. Here's my question: I've heard using 10 gal tanks is bad because of the screen messing with temp and humidity. Is this true? If so, do any of you have any recommendations on a good enclosure for this T? Dimensions would be helpful, though not necessary. Oh btw I'm looking for an enclosure that allows for nice display, so not like plastic bins. Thanks :)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
if youre getting a sling under 1" it'll be years before its ready for its adult cage. i wouldnt even worry about that for a long while.
yes, screen tops are bad for terrestrials, you'll want to make a acrylic top yourself or go for a different cage. some of the larger Kritter keepers will be good for sub adult sizes. but i dont know if theres a size big enough to comfortably house a 8" T.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Of you want a really nice display, there are acrylic display cases at hobby lobby that look amazing :D Given, they are a little pricy, but as long as it works for the T they have 40% coupons on an item. Also, like @Venom1080 said, no need to worry about adult housing with a sling. Hope it goes well for you, love my genic ;)

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Yeah a sling and a 10 gal tank is a big "no go". You will have many issues. The 32 oz deli cup is probably the best option. If you need the appearance of a tank, the small Critter Keeper would be your best bet. That's stll big, but will make the sling feel more secure and less overwhelmed that the vast open space of a 10 gallon tank.