A few questions about 'Stripe Knee' tarantula

NoStoneUnturned Herps

Arachnopeon
So yesterday i was at repticon and had been planning on buying some sort of terrestrial new world tarantula. I eventually ended up buying this one (labeled as a stripe knee) which I think is another name for Costa Rican Zebra. I'm pretty sure it is either a male or underfed since its abdomen was really small, but I have already gotten it to eat so it should be fine. Is the enclosure I have set up for it right now correct or will I maybe need to modify it a bit? Also can any of u tell if it is a make or female and if it is a male, how long do you think he would live? Pictures of T and enclosure below.

Attachments

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Appears to be an Aphonopelma seemanni, you can tell for sure if the underside as well as the spinnerets are pink/peach in color. A lot of Expo dealers have import WC specimens so its abdomen is small but not unhealthy for WC. you can check for tibial hooks and swollen palps to see if its a MM the pics dont show it well enough.

NoStoneUnturned Herps

Arachnopeon
Appears to be an Aphonopelma seemanni, you can tell for sure if the underside as well as the spinnerets are pink/peach in color. A lot of Expo dealers have import WC specimens so its abdomen is small but not unhealthy for WC. you can check for tibial hooks and swollen palps to see if its a MM the pics dont show it well enough.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that it is the A. seemanni. It also took two crickets yesterday only a couple hours after I got it set up. So it must have been pretty hungry! I'll try to put some more close up pics on the gallery later.

Jason B

Arachnosquire
As far as your enclosure goes I would add some more substrate you've got the room in the enclosure, atleast enough to cover the top of the hide.