A few pick ups from the Pomonoa show.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Ok..Day started of good...Got there around 12 and started taking some video of all the T shops that were representing...Got around to buying some stock from Tarantula Inc 2 hours into the show, then realized I lost my cam..Kinda ruined my day and I ended up leaving early because of it..Kinda bummed me out. Didnt get as much as I wanted but this is the bit that I got...

LP

AA

And a Desert Hairy

All eating well aside from the LP, but it can be in premolt. Again I was disappointed due to my cam loss, so Unfortunately my shopping was cut short...Oh Well, Ill be waiting for teh next local show...Enjoy, and thanks for looking!..

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your camera :(

And congrats on the new additions! My tiny LP won't eat unlesss half of her substrate is moist :)

I was at the reptile show too, but I didn't buy any T's :(
I bought my water turtle a new dry/wet turtle tub terrarium so I had no funds left for T's.
I will be moving my turtle Phyllis to her new home today an seeing her happy will make me forget about not getting more T's for me :D

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Thanks guys, appreciate the replies. I did have a great time though. And I have some money left over, I might just hit up Paul at pet center to meet up w me for some shopping. Still need to get my GBB, and A Seemani.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Ya sure wish I could find a good show close to home, I got my GBB from Paul just a few months ago she just finally molted again in December and got a nice color change!