A few of my babies eatting.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
The first is my C. crawshayi spiderling. It's still only about an inch, but won't hessitate to rear up at me sometimes ;)

-Bryan

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
One of my baby G. pulchra showing a threat posture (is this normal?!).

-Bryan

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

ive had little ones threaten before...so my guess is it is normal. I think the main reason slings normally dont is simply the vast difference in size to everything.

-V

Jack III

Arachnocultured
Old Timer
Wow...my G. alticeps sling looks just like your pulchra pics. :) Great shots.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

Great Pics Bryan! The King Baboon looks awsome, nice pic of yer pulchura!! What are the vials in there for?:confused: :?

James

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
Great Pics Bryan! The King Baboon looks awsome, nice pic of yer pulchura!! What are the vials in there for?:confused: :?

James
The vials are really cheap hides for the spiders. A few of mine web them up on the inside, others (like the baboon) burrow under it. All of them like it, though :)

-Bryan

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by TheEternal
The vials are really cheap hides for the spiders. A few of mine web them up on the inside, others (like the baboon) burrow under it. All of them like it, though :)

-Bryan
I left the vials for both my more defensive burrowers in there with em too. For one, they've already got well established burrows insdie these vials, and for two... I usually am not in the mood to dig out fast, mean, asian baby T's.

Bill