A few new pics....

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Took some pics while feeding today and thought I'd share a few.

1st up female P cambridgei

next up female S dichromata

And lastly don't know the sex M robustum

enjoy

Phil

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lovely bunch you have there.

Thanks for sharing them.

I love the burrow opening of that S dichromata.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Now I have to look into getting myself a P cambridgei....I've been contemplating getting one for a while, just haven't made the effort. Now I remember why I wanted one....the one above is just so pretty. They're all pretty. :)

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like the burrow as well...

Actually that particular dichromata has a burrow that has 3 penings to it and is pretty cool looking. She has been one of my best burrowers as far as making a burrow that was interesting. Likes to bolt back into it when disturbed though so I don't get a lot of picture opportunities with her. Still it's better than her bolting across the floor. :)

Phil

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Phillip, those are great pictures. I have never seen a pic of the S.Dichromata before. They are really nice looking spiders. The Robustum is also gorgeous. You take some really nice pictures. Maybe one day when you have time, you could send me one of Chloe:) Pam

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They're all so beautiful. You guys are just challenging me to buy more aren't you? =D Because of rapunzel I've convinced myself I have to have a Grammostola pulchra. Plus I'd love to seek out a Red Phase Grammostola rosea. But there are many more Tarantulas I must have too. But I'm going to have to wait.