A. diversipes :D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Good luck man, I love these spiders!, but I've killed enough Avic's over the years to learn there not for me:wall:

Later, Tom

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats on the babies!! :D :D
Thanks, Abby. :D

Maybe she's on permanent PMS or IDK, maybe she likes the team w/o emboli. ;P{D Kidding.
It could be that, we all know every T has it's own personality. :p

Wow! They're like little amber pearls!
They do look a bit darker than most eggs you see, don't they?

Good luck man, I love these spiders!, but I've killed enough Avic's over the years to learn there not for me:wall:

Later, Tom
Thanks, Tom. I have a soft spot for this sp. as well. I guess I'm lucky enough to have had pretty good luck with avics. I don't think I've had too many die on me. lol I'm just happy to now have a couple of females. The first 7 slings I bought all turned out male. :wall:

Awesome mate!!!

;P
Thanks, bud. :)

A couple of 1st instars, one munching on an undeveloped egg. :D

RJ2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow these and e.cyans are on my want list! congrats with egg factory.:D

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
LOL, are you putting off pheromones? Using T-Harmony? Good luck, J.

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congratulations Jason, awesome job!!!

Looks like you're going to have slings any time soon!!!

:clap:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congratulations Jason, awesome job!!!

Looks like you're going to have slings any time soon!!!

:clap:
Thank you. :)

1st sac is almost there:

Just opened the 2nd sac yesterday to find eggs and today they started molting to eggs with legs. :)

Diane, you're about to have a ton of diversipes slings! lol

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you. :)

1st sac is almost there:

Just opened the 2nd sac yesterday to find eggs and today they started molting to eggs with legs. :)

Diane, you're about to have a ton of diversipes slings! lol
Jeez, Jason, you've most certainly got the touch! Great job. :clap::clap:
Diane

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You guys are my heroes.Seems to be a ton of versi and diversipes dropping sacks as of late,which is a GREAT thing.......Our female finally looks gravid as well..Paired her a little late in her cycle for my taste,but fingers and toes are crossed.Right when I was sure our male was a dud,he drummed his little butt off and got a few insertions withing the span of a couple of minutes.

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You guys are my heroes.Seems to be a ton of versi and diversipes dropping sacks as of late,which is a GREAT thing.......Our female finally looks gravid as well..Paired her a little late in her cycle for my taste,but fingers and toes are crossed.Right when I was sure our male was a dud,he drummed his little butt off and got a few insertions withing the span of a couple of minutes.
Fingers crossed for you! Since little Avics are such a hoot, I always try to have some growing around the house. I wish my female versicolor would lay again, but I don't see any signs of impending motherhood. She doesn't even have a tube web in her enclosure.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Jeez, Jason, you've most certainly got the touch! Great job. :clap::clap:
Diane
Just lucky, but thanks. :)

Haha, thanks? Good luck. :)

Got a few 2nd instars!

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
I can already a see a bit of that light emerald green flash on the opisthosma.