A different sort of Tarantula book(56k warning)

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My GF got me this book about tarantulas, it is kind of for kids but it is really well done. Not to mention it has pop ups and each page uncovers a new part of the tarantula. the title is UNCOVER Tarantula it is written by David george gordon and published by silver dolphin and becker meyer publishing. cost about 18.95$ she got it at BJ's warehouse (like sams club) but i'd imagine you could get it from amazon or a local book store could order it. here are some pictures of the book.

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, that looks pretty interesting. How good is the info compared to say, The Tarantula Keeper's Guide?

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
compared to the TKG, well there is no comparison the TKG is made for serious enthusiats. this book has a lot of good backround info. the best part is how it shows the insides if the tarantula and what they look like. Without having to disect one. i think a resource like this is wonderful for hobbyists and breeders alike, because we can have a general refrence of stuff before we mess with it.

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ooh i want that...tho it might not be as informationally intense as TKG, those pictures really tickle the senses :D :clap: