A Couple Pictures

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I thought I'd share two pics I just took. The first one is my A. Anax, who didn't like being roused from her burrow for a picture. She's not very flashy colorwise, but I like her.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Greenbottle Blue

Here's one of my GBB s'lings after successfully completing a molt last tuesday. They amaze me at how much they'll eat. This one wait for me to throw cricket legs in it's little cup when I open the lid. They never touch the web.

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Farts!?

Originally posted by Spider_savior
:eek:What a tiny little fart!! ;P
GBB's are far from ("Farts") as you seem to think they are. They are kick arse and have mad webage capability.. :)

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awwww... Really cute sweeties :) :D Congrates :)
But I have got a question, pategirl. What does your little one feed on? Do you give her/him cricket's legs? Did I understand right? I have got three little spiders about 0,5" and that's why I am asking for... :)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That one above eats any cricket it can get ahold of. I've seen it tackle crickets the same size as it or bigger. I usually pinch the legs off the adults before feeding them to the bigger spiders, so I recycle the legs and use them for s'ling chow. I don't think there is anything worng with it nutrition wise, and the slings usually take them readily. Well, as least mine do.