A couple new dwarf X superdwarf retics

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A seller at a local reptile show approached me with a pair of retics from a dwarf to a superdwarf cross. How could I resist the trade. Here they are:

The sale was not quite as impulsive as I hint above. The seller contacted me earlier and asked if I'd be interested provided they didn't sell at the show.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool.
Forgive my ignorance, but how big do dwarfs or superdwarfs get to?

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
How are the Jampees temper compared to mainland? A couple people said theirs are pretty nippy.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very cool.
Forgive my ignorance, but how big do dwarfs or superdwarfs get to?
Jamps can get upwards of 14 feet for the girls. Just a bit smaller on the boys. Not much of a dwarf, but compared to the others it is a bit smaller.

The super dwarf retics are breeding at less than 10 feet.

My "jamp" (though I question whether he really is a Jamp) is about 6-7 feet and has been for a few years.

How are the Jampees temper compared to mainland? A couple people said theirs are pretty nippy.
Mine are pretty good. Not much worse than the others. I think it goes back to the rumors that retics are ill tempered. Then after enough mainland tics were kept they started losing the reputation. Then the dwarf lines were imported and the WC dwarfs brought the WC reputation with them. The CB babies aren't too much different than a typical retic and my adult is one of my nicer snakes....outside of the breeding season.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are some nice looking dwarves.

I've heard they can be flightier than the mainlands other than that they are pretty good.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those are some nice looking dwarves.

I've heard they can be flightier than the mainlands other than that they are pretty good.
I've heard that as well...but mine aren't.

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jamps can get upwards of 14 feet for the girls. Just a bit smaller on the boys. Not much of a dwarf, but compared to the others it is a bit smaller.

The super dwarf retics are breeding at less than 10 feet.

My "jamp" (though I question whether he really is a Jamp) is about 6-7 feet and has been for a few years.
Thanks for the information!