A.chacoana

jb62

Arachnosquire
Has any one kept A.chacoana and if so what are they like and do they have personality ?
Are they skittish or like A.geniculata.

What's the normal size these grow to .

Are these fast growers?

Thanks for any info.

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
IIRC, I had one of these for about 8 months or so. In that time it molted once, almost doubling in size. Reminded me of a hairier B. vagans. Was always pretty skittish, though never kicked much, more often went straight to threat displays. I think I might have sold it to Moltar, maybe he can give an update as to its personality now (if he still has it).

jb62

Arachnosquire
IIRC, I had one of these for about 8 months or so. In that time it molted once, almost doubling in size. Reminded me of a hairier B. vagans. Was always pretty skittish, though never kicked much, more often went straight to threat displays. I think I might have sold it to Moltar, maybe he can give an update as to its personality now (if he still has it).
Thanks for that info ..
:)

LV-426

Arachnobaron
i bought mine last year as an unknown T, molted into a MM a couple weeks ago. It would mostly kick hairs, or it would threat posture and slap at the thongs.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a juvenile male and he was a complete twat, loads of aggression not a Spider for me I am afraid.

jb62

Arachnosquire
I had a juvenile male and he was a complete twat, loads of aggression not a Spider for me I am afraid.
Maybe it thought it was a OBT !
I agree too much defensiveness does put me off too.

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ive had many aggresive spiders over the years, they just are not my thing I like quiet Tarantulas.