Problem A bunch of ratings are gone

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
When I try to rate a post, only Like through Clarification are showing on the screen. Like half the ratings half been removed. Also why does the Sad rating have a white square around it when I use the Rainforest style?

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
When I try to rate a post, only Like through Clarification are showing on the screen. Like half the ratings half been removed. Also why does the Sad rating have a white square around it when I use the Rainforest style?
I'm not sure why your ratings are missing, might just be a temporary glitch. All of mine are there, but I recently witnessed two posts in a thread (mine included) disappear for half a day. I contacted a mod about it to be sure it hadn't been deleted for a violation and nope, just a glitch.

As for the sad rating and the white box, it is the same on all of the themes, just not as noticeable on the Scrubland theme. If you put your face really close to the screen you can see it's got a white box around it as well.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
When I try to rate a post, only Like through Clarification are showing on the screen. Like half the ratings half been removed.
When this has happened to me, it seems like the images just aren't loading. (If you hover over the area where the ratings should be, you can see that the links are there.) Refreshing seems to fix it.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Not all of the ratings show for everyone. Depends on member level. If you were not an active member at the time (even temporarily), that would be why. Are you seeing them all now, seeing as you regained your active member status?

Debby