A Avicularia molting

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My avic spiderling molted inside a webbed area that it made. Now I have two juveniles cohabiting with each other. When they lived alone they just molted on the ground. One of the spiders just made a really nice webbed tunnel in the corner of the new and bigger cage I put them in. Could this be a sign that it will molt or do they usually molt on the ground. THis spider has never really made much for webs before.

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My A. avic has molted twice since i got her as a sub, both times were in her web retreat. really sucks having to rip open her home to retrieve the molt though.:(

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Mine live constantly in their tube webs. When they do moult, they moult in these webs and eventually throw the moult out for me to deal with.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
cool

that is awsome, i think mine is going to moult real soon, good luck to you!

James

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
THe bigger of the two in my communal tank always makes the tube webs but the smaller one hasnt even layed down any web before. Yesterday all of a suden it was doing it and I thought it was very odd so I thought maybe a pending molt was about to occur.

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thats what mine always does. before her first molt, she built the web. i tore the web apart trying to get the old exo, and she didnt rebuild it until the next molt, a couple months later, with the same results. i believe shes started building another, so guess what time it is.=D