7, my seven legged P. Cambridgei still only has seven legs post molt :(

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
Poor guy/girl was missing a leg when I got her. It just molted and, while growing its original missing leg back, it lost another leg. :(

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Well you only have yourself to blame. You named her 7. Maybe she feels pressured to live up to your expectations.

Ziad ElGuneid

Arachnosquire
I'm guessing how long prior to the molt it lost the leg would effect how long she had to regenerate the molt. maybe she had already started generating the new exoskeleton prior to loosing the leg and just didn't have the time to create a new one. pure speculation. do you know how long ago she lost the leg?

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
I'm guessing how long prior to the molt it lost the leg would effect how long she had to regenerate the molt. maybe she had already started generating the new exoskeleton prior to loosing the leg and just didn't have the time to create a new one. pure speculation. do you know how long ago she lost the leg?
The previous lost leg was almost fully regenerated. It looks a little skinnier than the rest though. It was the front left. After it molted the front left was back but the back left was not there...