5 days...

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok so i got a red phase G. rosea 5 days ago, and moved it into it's new home, i know roseas don't like damp or moist substrate, and they usually stay on the walls for a day or two, until the substrate drys, well it's been 5 days and it's still hanging out on the walls, it seem's kind of weird because the substrate looks fairly dry now, i use straigh peat moss, is it normal for it to go 5 days without coming off the walls? Any comments or information will be helpful, thanks.
-Mike
ps--- last time i changed my oter G. roseas substrate they hung on te walls for a day and a half, so i know they usual hang for a little, but 5 days is a little weird...:? :confused:

Neo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did you try to feed her something? Try to test her out to see if she acts normally. If she eats normally, I suppose she just likes....hanging around. :p

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Ya my costa rican zebra climbs the walls every few days... she will come out and hang using her fangs kinda cool... im sure she will come down in time, when i moved my rosie in she sat at the very top all scrunched up for a couple days and now she never climbs. Well when im around that is.

good luck

TheDon