4 days! I'm So excited!

Azza

Arachnopeon
It is 4 days until friday. and on thursday I order my new Tarantula so it should get here on Friday

She (hoping she is a girl) is a B.Smithi and has a 3-4 cm LS. I'm soooooooo excited!

Grrr! Why does 4 days have to be so long away!

Azza{D

ratz00

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is 4 days until friday. and on thursday I order my new Tarantula so it should get here on Friday

She (hoping she is a girl) is a B.Smithi and has a 3-4 cm LS. I'm soooooooo excited!

Azza{D
haha, good for you. Just got my own 4cm smithi female yesterday. Am euphoric myself...:)

parrington21

Arachnopeon
i recived a smithi friday, its also 3-4 cm, still not much colour on it tho :( i had to buy another b.smithi as one ive had for about 8 months has just molted into a b.emilia, magic!!

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im not sure about in the UK at all, but in the US I've found most dealers only ship out Mon-Wed to prevent any problems with it staying over weekends and such. At least thats been the case with me and Ive ordered from quite a few different dealers. Either way though congrats on a new purchase.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Azza{D
i know the feeling!
good luck with the new T

parrington21

Arachnopeon
Parrington21, Who did you buy yours from?
ive just got my b.smithi 3-4cm and 2 white knee from the spider shop, but one of the white knee dies the day after so hoping they will replace it. i bough my b.smithi that turned out to be a b.emilia from e-bay.

Azza

Arachnopeon
Im not sure about in the UK at all, but in the US I've found most dealers only ship out Mon-Wed to prevent any problems with it staying over weekends and such. At least thats been the case with me and Ive ordered from quite a few different dealers. Either way though congrats on a new purchase.
Hmmmm.... I'll keep that in mind. I remember on one site they only ship on tuesdays and thursdays.

Thanks for all the replies :)

p.s 3 days! :D

parrington21

Arachnopeon
you cant any more, it basically said you were buying a viv for a spider, then in small letters you may get a free item with this and it had a pic of whatever species you were buying, and it would arrive in a chinese tub rather than a viv, or they sold them as live feed for lizards ect... but i think ebay caught on and they dont anymore.